For certified dealers only!
Hydraulic Center is a central connection point for all certified Hydraulic suppliers around the World that are registered in our private network.
What we do?
Our office are managing real stock of hydraulic suppliers to provide a fast delivery network for reasonable price to our Dealers onboard.
What's the most advantage?
1. All Dealers registered in our HUB are manually verified by us, just like the requests.
2. We are contribute to sell your hydraulic equipments for all Dealers World Wide Registered in our HUB.
3. We offer you the lowest prices available from real stocks for any hydraulic equipments availalbe.
4. Hydraulic Center handles all delivery plans, with the fastest and cheapest delivery options.
5. All personal data are stored offline for Dealer identification and delivery purpose only.
6. We are offering periodical feedback for all Dealers in our HUB.
HCG Training Center
The investment in human capital is the best one a company or entrepreneur can make. It represents one of the key success factors for development in each sector and industry on the long run. Seen the fast pace of technological advancements made worldwide and the great difference made by the next generation tech generally speaking, we must continuously invest in growing our knowhow in hydraulics and also share our practical knowledge and expertise to the next generations of specialists in hydraulics.
This year we are expanding the hydraulics know-how platform by implementing a Certified Training Center in Romania. Our industry needs specialists who are able to adapt quickly to the needs of the market, and the trainings we will provide will ensure the specialization in hydraulics at the best level, worldwide.
International certifications guarantee the quality of training and access to a global network of specialists in hydraulics and its wide range of applications in all sectors of activity.
20W39 Testing Workbench at HCG
Almost every product that is being manufactured needs to be tested before it finds it way into the market, for several reasons such as quality guarantee and customer safety. Characteristics such as lifetime, strength and robustness define product reliability and need to be known not only theoretically but proved in practice under real life conditions. Therefore products need to be tested before being launched on the market.